Thursday, January 12, 2017

Why You SHOULD Buy From Or Join A Network Marketing Company



Being a mom is tough guys. It can bring out the best of you, the worst of you, it can take years from your life or make you feel invincible. It makes you laugh, cry and sometimes scream in frustration, and that's usually all before lunchtime. But it's worth it, so so worth it.

We all have different ways of doing things, different beliefs, hobbies, goals and aspirations, and we all have different ways of caring for and providing for our families.

Some moms choose to stay home with the kids, some moms choose to work outside the home (part time or full time) and some moms are forced to work outside the home. We deal with the cards we're dealt, trying to make the most of the situation we have. 

I'm one of the stay-at-home moms. I'm the kind that isn't only glad to be home with my crew, but couldn't afford to work outside the home if I wanted to. I couldn't ever make enough to pay for the childcare costs to work, not to mention all the other jobs and roles I take on by staying home. Housekeeper, Private Tutor, Chef, Chauffeur, Laundress just to name a few. So really, depending on how you look at it, I'm saving us money. A TON of money. 

Sometimes things get tougher than normal and the employed spouse suddenly finds themselves unemployed. Such is our current state. Things get tricky here. If the main provider is still looking for work but not finding anything, or is laid off only temporarily, what do you do in the meantime? 

A lot of moms are turning to networking marketing companies. Oh I can hear the questions and statements starting already! Don't worry, I've heard them all, because I've asked them all or had all the same thoughts on it as you. I know about these network marketing companies, about these so-called "pyramid schemes" who hasn't? No one is going to be able to say anything new about these companies everyone out there has heard it all. The network marketing business people are not naive, never seen this before, been living in a hole in the ground type people. They know, they've heard it before, and yet still, somehow, people continue to make money and often a LOT of money joining one and working there business. How? Why do people keep getting caught up in these things? Why would I ever consider joining one of these companies?

Well I can't speak for everyone so here are my reasons:
  1. IT'S SOMETHING I CAN DO FROM ANYWHERE with a baby on my hip and a coffee in my hand, while kids are screaming and jumping off furniture or while I'm sitting at the table with them homeschooling or while I make breakfast or while I'm snuggled on the couch covered in a million kids. It doesn't prevent me from living the life I'm already living, and let's face it, that's good, because there's not a lot of time I want taken away from those cute little faces. Things aren't what they used to be in the network marketing industry. It's not all home parties and bagging up product. You don't have to leave your home or even lay hands on a customers product. The internet makes it easy to connect and get your customers order shipped directly to their home, no fuss no muss. 
  2. THE PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING. Really, they are THAT good. Notice how I'm not mentioning which products? I don't have to, because most likely they're all amazing, and most likely your friend is selling what she's selling because she's tried it and it's AMAZING and she believes it's something you're going to love too. Just let her show you. Often friends will hook you up with samples for nothing, just let us show you!
  3. THE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME. It is so fun to be involved with a group of people as passionate about something as you are. It's a great way to meet new friends and a great socializing option for moms who want to connect with other moms but can't always get out of the house to do it. One of the companies I'm a part of hosts regular business meetings and it's a great excuse for the girls to get together. 
Those are some of the great reasons to join the business side of a network marketing company, but what if you're just not into the business side. Why should you buy the products?
  • You're supporting a person/family. You're helping them buy groceries, pay to heat their home, purchase winter boots without holes and so much more. I do this to provide for my family. Not to become rich. Although I'm not denying that the thought of being able to have a enough for a downpayment to buy our own land isn't enticing. 
  • I'll say it again, THE PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING. You won't believe me if you don't try it, and you know it's intrigued you so just do you and your friend a favour and send them a quick note letting them know that just maybe you might be interested

"It's what us moms do. We figure out a way to make life easier 
and we make sure every other mom knows about it."



I didn't get into either of things I'm doing thinking I would start a business, most people don't. I tried them because they lined up with things I believed in, or I saw friends having amazing results. They have changed my life and the health of my family, and I knew I just had to share what I had discovered with everyone. It's what us moms do. We figure out a way to make life easier and we make sure every other mom knows about it. The business side of any network marketing company is really that simple. It's just sharing what you love. I have been so blessed that the business side has been so incredible. 

I'm not writing this post to make you buy something from me. I'm writing it so you give that friend a chance and maybe encourage her in helping to provide for her family. Maybe it has nothing to do with providing and what she really wants is just to help you feel as amazing as she's starting to feel.

If however you are interested in getting hooked up with some health for your family or energy to get through your day with those rambunctious little blessings or even a fun work from anywhere, anytime business of your own, I would love to share what awesome products I found that are working for us. Just shoot me a message or leave a comment. 

Keep on encouraging, keep on supporting, keep on loving.


Check the Linkups tab to see where I might be sharing this post.
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I could not have said it better myself! This is so true! Thanks Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear there are other's out there who think the same way.

      Delete