Sunday, March 25, 2012

Life Changing



Today I wanted to share a couple great documentaries with you that I encourage you to take the time to watch. These documentaries have changed the way my family is living, and right now they are both free to watch online.

The first is only available free online until March 31st 2012. If you like your sugar, pop or eat food you really should watch this! It's called 'Hungry For Change' and it really has changed the way I view my family's health and eating habits. Since watching it our food choices have drastically changed, and we are well on the way to the more healthy lifestyle we've always wanted.

Watch it here: Hungry For Change

The next documentary is called 'Back to Eden' This is my husbands favorite! If you garden or farm or dream of doing so in the future this will help you get back in touch with the way God intended us to do things. It's an blessing to watch whether you garden or not. You should see the vegetables come out of this mans garden!

Watch it here: Back to Eden

Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Jessica! My husband and I watched the Hungry for Change documentary yesterday and processed to toss all the bad food we had (which was a lot!). Thankfully since blogging and reading different posts (including some of yours!) I have already started to make organic/healthier changes- so this just pushed us like 5 levels higher! LOL We are going to the store tonight for a food processor and are excited about getting it right and treating our bodies right! Thank you for posting this- we'll be watching the second one soon. And FYI- I put a little blurb about your post on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it inspired you and your husband. It's amazing how much junk we can end up consuming when we don't pay attention isn't it? I love that when I start craving something now I can recognize that I'm addicted to it, and know it's not what my body actually needs. Glad to know someone going along this same journey right now, and thank you so much for the kind words in your blog!

      Delete
  2. Documentaries certainly can be life changing. We made radical changes after watching Food, Inc a few years ago. I'm so inspired by Back to Eden. I saw the predecessor to Hungry for Change - Food Matters and it's great. We had video problems when we tried to view Hungry for Change, though. Keep spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete