Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Time4learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so come back and read about my experiences. For more information, check out their online curriculum or learn how to write your own curriculum review.

Yes, what it says above. Miss La La is going to be in kindergarten next year and struggles quite a bit with "typical" learning. Sit her in front a computer though and she becomes some little genius computer whiz. I'm feeling a computer based curriculum is going to be a great way to go for this kid, so I'm really interested to see how she likes this site, and if it's the right fit for us. I'll let you know how it goes, and would love to hear comments from anyone else who has tried it.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting timing...I just decided to use Time 4 Learning for my daughter for language arts next year. I'd love to hear how it goes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have used time4learning for five years now. We love it. My son also loves anything that has anything to do with the computer so this program works great for him. I can't wait to read your review.

    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm glad you were encouraged. I have to continually speak to myself so I don't forget what the Lord has done and showed me. :) I wanted to let you know that Kelly Crawford at GenerationCedar.com has a must have e-book titled Think Outside The Classroom. You will be even more encouraged by this book. Home educating or disciplining a large family sometimes forces us to be more 'relaxed' in our teachings. Blessing on your growing family. :)
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the heads up on that e-book Jennie, I will have to check it out. As a public school girls myself, and having my oldest in public school for 3 years, and really never knowing anyone who homeschooled, I really struggle with trying to not let all my "classroom" ideas take over, and sadly, much of the time they do, so I'm sure that book will be a huge help to me.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was just browsing your posts and saw this notice...what did you think of the program?

    ReplyDelete