Saturday, July 23, 2011

Grateful




Today I am grateful for....


  • God and His endless forgiveness, encouragement, love, and blessings.



  • Our new batch of chickens, and their abundant supply of eggs (yay no more store eggs)



  • Our beautiful garden filling with veggies (thank you hubby for the love and care you put into it)



  • This home. It may just be a rental, but it's still the home that God hand picked for us.



  • My big beautiful family. 5 lovely girls, the most wonderful husband in the world



  • The most loving snugly cat and dog you'll ever meet. Our dog likes to say family prayers with us, and if you feel the presence of the holy spirit while talking about God, our cat comes out of nowhere and basks in the love, she also loves giving hugs and kisses (These are very special little fur babies).



  • Changes and growth. Always learning, and always growing. Following Christ is an exciting life.



  • Future possibilities.



  • Again, an amazing husband giving me the morning off, taking care of the girls, making breakfast bringing me coffee, and letting me have time to focus uninterrupted on my top priority... God.



  • Sun beams streaming through the window as I type.


  • Gods plans for our family.



  • Snuggling under the quilt made by my Omie (grandma) and passed down from my mom to me.


  • Coffee with close friends :)



  • Everything God has done, and will do to bring us closer to Him.



  • The most amazing breakfast my husband just brought me that he made just for me. Sour cream and Greek yogurt mixed with honey and poured over scrambled eggs, with caramelized onions and bits of bison sausage and zucchini all on a bed of the most wonderfully moist french toast...the most amazing fireworks in your mouth concoction I have ever tasted, layer upon layer of flavor...SOOOO GOOD!! Thanks sweetie!!


Thank you God, for all of this, for I would have none of it, if not for you.

1Ti 1:12 How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord for considering me trustworthy and appointing me to serve him,



1Ti 4:4 Since everything God created is good, we should not reject any of it. We may receive it gladly, with thankful hearts.

Hbr 12:28 Since we are receiving a Kingdom that cannot be destroyed, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe.

Jam 5:13 Are any among you suffering? They should keep on praying about it. And those who have reason to be thankful should continually sing praises to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment