Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart!



I am not trusting God today. I know I need to, but it's tough sometimes. I am anxious, and my own understanding is not helping me at all.

My husband is about to be laid off for the next 5 months. We have no money set aside, because we already live paycheck to paycheck and our struggling to get by. Our credit cards are maxed from stupidity and trying to get through other winters of being laid off and having no money. I know that my best efforts will not help us through this winter this time, and I have nowhere left to turn but to God.

"Lord I thank you for always being there for us, and I am so sorry for not trusting you as much as I should. I know you have our best interest at heart, and I just pray that you will show us the direction we should go, and help us to accept that and do our part. Please help me not to stress so I don't harm this baby inside me, or let it effect my family. I really need your help lord....Amen"






Proverbs 3: 5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.



Philippians 4:6-7
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

2 comments: