Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Losing My Mind

I am officially losing my mind. Hallelujah!!!
No, I'm not going crazy (though at times it feels like it), but I'm in the process of being transformed. God is still "cleaning house" with me, and yes, it's going to be a while, but after a long discussion with my husband last night, and some pretty amazing realizations from God, we are aware of exactly what He has to change in us.
To become a new creation in Christ, He must fully transform 3 (quite a cool number we have discovered) parts of us. Those 3 parts making up our entire being. Mind, Body, and Spirit.
At the moment God is working on my mind and body, though the body cannot become what God wishes without the mind changing first, and there is no hope for the Spirit to dwell in us if we have not prepared our mind and body in His way first.
We must give our thoughts to Him. He has given us the ability to have full control over our minds, and as I discovered a couple days ago, we do not know best, Father knows best. So, to transform my mind, and think and do as He wishes, I will eagerly listen and read His words, and allow them to be my direction in all things.

I'm excited to record my transformation by God, and to learn of others transformations as well.


"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." (Romans 12:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment