Monday, December 21, 2009

Getting Out

Getting Out.

That's the phrase of the day! Why is that? It popped into my head, and I immediately focused it on getting out of this wretched head space I've been in lately. It's weird, because I haven't been stuck in my own head, or thinking bad thoughts or anything, I've just been miserable, and irritated over every little thing. I've been so angry over everything (no people, it's not PMS). I have just been in a bad mood, and I've been wanting to GET OUT.

So, that would make a great post hey? Talking about needing to get out of a bad mood, pushing past, and all that. That must be what God's going to discuss with me today. Off I go, must be some good pics out there relating to this right?? Here's the first picture that came up for me, when I typed in "God Getting Out"



Okay God, I realize that most of my "tude" has been fear related, and yes this book sounds pretty bang on exactly what I need to read. Even lists fears discussed almost exactly the way I did in my post about fear. Yes, I get that this is the very first thing (fear) you wanted me to study and understand when I first came to you about 3 years ago. No, 3 years later I still haven't dealt with it. Yes, I will find a way to get this book and read it!
So, short story shorter. I'm still working on "getting out" of my fear based head space, and God has led me to a way that may help me understand how to do that. Hopefully I'll be able to get this book soon. I can't wait to check it out.
Thank you Jesus for the book recommendation!! Here's a link to the book if you want to check it out too.
Just went back to the site myself, and read the free sample chapter (most definitely worth reading). So that's why I've been in such a bad mood. ;)
http://lucadofearlessbook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment