Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Blessing of Honesty

How can I begin to know myself if I don't let others know me, and how can they know me without truth. Does that even make sense? It does to me.

I spent more time today reading the new blog I stumbled upon. So many insights in there that are revealing so much to me, and none would come about if it were not for the bloggers honesty.

So yes, dear husband you were right, or rather God was right. (Makes it so much easier if I admit God was right, rather than my husband, he he)

If we leave walls between us and others they can never truly know us, and if they cannot know us they cannot help us, or be helped by us.

We can never learn to change our wrongs if we don't admit them. If your choking on something you can't breathe until it's out of you, and out there for all to see. I refuse to choke any longer.

I hope over the next little while to share with you, the truth about me. My past, my fears, my love for God, my testimony! I hope in doing so, that I will breathe a little easier, or maybe help one of you to breathe, and that we will all be able to break down our walls to come closer to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment